It's so hard to believe that this big guy is 13 today!!! Where did the time go...........

Just two short years ago he looked so young. This is still one of his favorite shirts but now he just wears it around the house because it's too small!

Here we are on our first trip to China when I was still the taller one! Now I look up to him!!!

Dancing at Cotillion last year and I had on heels then!!!!

Heading off to Boston with Dad last March and since then he is almost as tall as Paul now, only about an inch to go and he will pass him!!!!

Looking so handsome for his first Cotillion this year. We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Birthday, no matter how big you get you are still my little sweetie!! May God continue to grow you into the man He would have you to be.
Until next time.........................We have some celebrating to do!!!
Psalms 145:7 NIVThey will
celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
Robin
1 comment:
Oh my...he is tall! And so handsome too.
Post a Comment