The Tooth Fairy!!!! Our little guy recently lost his first tooth(quite by accident I might add) and he finally put it under his pillow. This was him the next morning finding his treasure.

His tooth was safely tucked inside this little plastic container.

At first he thought he just got to keep his tooth! Then he saw the green stuff!

He wasn't quite sure that it was his though.

Finally he decided this tooth business might be a good way for hime to earn a little extra cash!

Until next time..................May all of your
teeth be happy ones, he thinks his are!!!
Genesis 49:12 NIVHis eyes will be darker than wine, his
teeth whiter than milk.
1 comment:
He is P R E C I O U S!!!
Our youngest, Jackson, won't put his teeth under his pillow. He thinks it is weird that a fairy comes in your room at night and messes with your pillow. As for the money, he looked straight at me and said, "It's just not worth it."
Priceless!
Oh, and I grew up with the same Nativity scene. Love your buffet all dressed up for Christmas. Your dining room is beautiful.
Post a Comment