Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Pure Joy

This is one girl who absolutely LOVES potato chips!! Just look at her face. Have you ever seen anyone enjoy a potato chip more??? (Ummmm not unless you've seen me eat one but that's another story) Needless to say, I don't buy them much but when I do this is the reaction!!!! Pure Joy!!!!



Until next time...................

Let's not forget our complete joy:

John 15:11 NIV
I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.

Robin

4 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OH YEAH, that is pure joy if I ever saw it:)

xo,

Lisa

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

EK is a chip lover too! We were in the store Sunday and I had picked up a bag of Sunchips when EK spied the Kettle BBQ chips. She specifically asked we buy the extra crunchy ones. They are so funny aren't they??? Sweet pic of your sweet one!!!

Randy & Wanda Tafta said...

Hey Robin,

Randy and I were just looking at this precious picture and he said to tell ya that you need to buy that girl some more chips! Adorable, we love you!

Ashton said...

That picture is precious!!