Saturday, July 11, 2009

Where did my little boy go................

I'm not sure exactly when it happened but my "big guy" has really turned into a big guy. When I look at him now I don't see the little boy that used to love running around in cowboy boots and a football uniform. I now see a young man who has been working out over the summer because he will actually play middle school football when school starts back. This is something that he has always wanted to do
He's growing up so fast but thankfully he still loves to spend time with us doing things like fishing with his dad.


Sometimes I have to do a double take when he walks in somewhere because he has grown and changed so much over the past year.



I now have to stand on my tippy toes to give him a kiss!!





He may be changing but one thing that will never change is how much we love this big guy!!!
My prayer for him is this:
Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God
1 Corinthians 10:31
Until next time...................
Robin




No comments: