Well our vacations to the beach are behind us and dare I say it.....the beginning of school looms in the near future(sigh). I know, I know most people don't have nearly as much time off as I do but the clock is ticking. So for now we will just have to escape to the closest vacation spot available.......our backyard!!!

Here's a little view from the windows in my kitchen, looks like it's calling our names.

That little table looks like a nice place for a pitcher of lemonade.

Some comfy chairs and cushions to sit on while I watch the little ones splash in the pool.

And if I really need to get "away" I can escape to this side of the yard for a little quiet time for myself(we all know that will never happen)!!!

So I guess I'll just do what the flag says and meet everyone at the pool!! What's your favorite backyard destination? Do you have one?
Until next time..............
Isaiah 58:11 NIVThe LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
I hope you find the perfect place to keep cool during these scorching days of summer.
Robin
2 comments:
You know I love being around our pool too. We also like to ride the golfcart down to the lake and go for a ride too- that is the best. Happy backyardcation!!!
Blessings!
You have a beautiful yard and pool. It looks like the perfect place to continue your summer vacation. Don't count the days until school just yet!
Post a Comment