This was a fun and busy weekend. On Saturday I helped host a Kitchen Shower Brunch for a dear friend's daughter. The tables were beautifully set.

Here's a peek at the Kitchen table all ready for dining.

We had the most delicious food. Breakfast casserole, quiche, fruit, Lemon Poppy Seed Bread, Blueberry Muffins and this Butter Pecan Coffee Cake!

The dining room table ready and waiting for our guests.

Lovely wrapped presents waiting to be opened.

And the bride to be savoring every moment! We all had a great time and are so thankful to Margaret for opening up her beautiful home for us to shower Meagan with fun gifts and sweet blessings.
Until next time....................
Ezekiel 34:26 NIVI will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing.
May you all be showered with blessings in the coming week.
Robin
3 comments:
What a beautiful shower! I know everyone felt very special. You are such a beautiful hostess. I sure hope you have a great week.
blessings,
shay
robin,
thank you for making the shower a wonderful day and a memory that meagan and i will cherish forever! of all the many blessings God has given me, your friendship is one of the dearest! love you...and i hope to be around to bless you with shower fun when CB's time is here!!!!!!
Mrs. Robin,
The shower was so beautiful, and I am so thankful for everything that you all did to make it so special for me! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment