Friday, June 19, 2009

Have You Seen Our Smiles????

For some reason my attempt to get them to smile for these pictures was useless. We couldn't find a smile anywhere!!! Maybe you've seen our smiles they seem to be missing.............
Mr. Rabbit didn't have them.................

Emanuiel tried but it just wouldn't come...............



That's okay I know our smiles will be back soon.


Here comes a little one, now if we could just find Clara Beth's!!! We'll just have to keep looking!
Until next time...................
I hope you find lots to smile about this weekend!!!!
Job 9:27 NIV
If I say, 'I will forget my complaint, I will change my expression, and smile,'
Robin




2 comments:

Randy & Wanda Tafta said...

I love these Robin and especially the scriptures you match up with your pics. (Can you teach me how to do that?) Have a great time, I know you home is full of smiles and laughter! Love you all!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are so cute....smiles or no smiles......absolutely adorable!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa