Sunday, March 01, 2009

Dancing With My Guy

It's not often that I get to post about my big guy(he's pretty private) but I did get his permission to share these pictures with you. This is his first year doing Junior Cotillion and last Monday night I was his date at"Dip into Dancing". We had a great time together. We did the Fox Trot, Waltz and Shag. He was quite the gentleman and I was very proud of him. I had heels on and he was still taller than me!! I can't believe how much he has grown since this school year started!!! Practicing our state dance "The Shag"
What a face!!!!

Dancing the night away!!
Thankfully this night took place before my Strep throat had me out of commission!!
On a side note: We are so excited to announce that our friends who traveled to China with us the first time are there right now bringing home their son. You can check their blog out here http://joyofchina.blogspot.com
Until next time....................
I hope you can do some dancing too, grab someone you love and take them for a spin around the room!!!
Psalms 149:3 NIV
Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp.
Robin


7 comments:

Grimes Family said...

What a handsome guy! Both of my boys are taller than me and have been for some time. Remember all of us as Mark and I fly out Early
Thursday and the boys are home with Mamaw.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time to spend with your handsome son!!! Loved the pics and so happy about your friend that is in China!!! Blessings today- it is snowing so hard here! WHooo hoo!!!
Shay

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You both looked fantastic....it looked like such a special evening. A memory to last a lifetime! He is such a handsome young man.

Hope you are feeling better!

Lisa

The 5 Bickies said...

What fun and he is so handsome! You two look like you are having a great time together.

Hope you are feeling better!

GrannySmithGreen said...

I am so glad that you found my blog--now I've found yours too! I so appreciate the Bible verses you have with your posts. They remind me that in every day and in all things to thank God. Thank you!

Rebecca Lily said...

I love the pictures of you and your son... so sweet! I can't wait until my little boys are old enough to take me to a dance. :)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

You both look like you're having fun, and he is such a handsome guy! Nice to see photos like that...I hope for such a chance to go to a dance with my son when he's older! :)
Carrie