Sunday, November 09, 2008

Pictures That Won't Make It On This Year's Christmas Cards!!

Heading out for the big photo shoot!!!
Playing around in the grass between shots.

Clara Beth looking at something she found on the ground, Emanuiel trying to see what she is doing and Land totally uninterested!!


Whoa!! Where is everybody going, we are not finished yet.



An almost good shot but someone's eyes are closed.




Hey, we're missing a few people...............





Just a minute something seems to be wrong with my tummy!!!!







Clara Beth you just crack me up!!!






Wait a minute, I'm making sure Bubbie's head is just right!!!








Hurry Emanuiel, let's try to slip away.........









Oops! Someone's shoe is untied!!!













Maybe we could get a few shots at home.................









No, I'm not being goofy!!!














Mei Mei put your dress down!!!












Oh yeah!!! We do love each other!!!!
We may not have gotten a lot of great pictures to choose from but boy did we have a good time trying!!! It was a beautiful day and as always I was in awe of the beauty that God surrounds us with. May He fill us all with His goodness and grace and give us the eyes to see the many things He does for us each day.
This is the Lord's doing;
it is marvelous in our eyes.
This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:23-24
This week marvel and rejoice in His wonder!!!
Until next time.................
Robin













10 comments:

patricia said...

geordynadoptI think some of those would make precious cards, especially even you put them in a series of the efforts made to get a good shot. The one with the whole family looked great. I just came across an editing program, not sure where, but you could actually take the person out and replace them with a shot of them in another picture. So you could take off the person's head(with eyes closed)on the program you just draw a line through what to delete and then replace it with a better head!!! HeHee! I am not kidding . I just saw this done recently. Then you would have a perfect photo! Just need to get rid of that head.

patricia said...

Don't know how those first 2 words got in thte message. Start reading at... I think.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

It does look like you all had a lot of fun during your little photoshoot....and the pictures are adorable!

It is so hard to get the little ones to sit still....I feel your pain!! We are still working on our Christmas card photo....so far no luck!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day and if the No pictures are that great- can't wait to see the one you choose! Your family is Beautiful!!! What blessings you have! Coming to Anderson any time soon???

Carmi said...

Thanks Robin, I totally enjoyed looking at the photos that won't make your Christmas card this year. Your kids are all just too cute (don't tell Land I said that though as he would not think it's cool)! :-)

Randy & Wanda Tafta said...

I love them all!!! What a wonderful day!!! You are all soooo precious!!!

Have a great week!

Love you!

Mario and Lisa said...

Way too cute!!! What a beautiful family you have. God's blessing are evident!!

RamblingMother said...

LOL! Those are great!

The 5 Bickies said...

What a cute post! It's always such a challenge getting a good shot of everyone. Every year has a story. Hope you get something soon!

Cabo said...

Ok, so it's 10:37 pm here and i couldn't sleep (could it have been that hot tea i had this afternoon?), so what else is there to do aside from see what's up in the blog world. i have loved reading all your posts and seeing all the pics--but i have to say, it is making me homesick...not for the cake, or the Ziti (whatever that is, but if you made it, I'm sure it's good)or the breadsticks...but for you guys' company and all our other 96 buddies. AS we look forward to the holidays, we do so with bittersweet memories...thankful that we have a faithful God who pours out grace in abundance just when you need it. Thanks for always lifting Him up and giving Him the glory He deserves...He's worth it!

Love ya,
deb