Little bits of our lives from time to time
My boys are "making a joyful noise unto the Lord" as well. At least that's what I'm telling myself... at least those are happy yells and squeals!!!Happy New Year with lots of blessings...
EK got an instrument set... oh how I wish she had a little one to play with. Pray for us please... the outlook for referrals is very bleak and not very happy where we are right now. Thanks and blessings to you and your family!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
My boys are "making a joyful noise unto the Lord" as well. At least that's what I'm telling myself... at least those are happy yells and squeals!!!
Happy New Year with lots of blessings...
EK got an instrument set... oh how I wish she had a little one to play with. Pray for us please... the outlook for referrals is very bleak and not very happy where we are right now. Thanks and blessings to you and your family!!!
Post a Comment