Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back to the Beach!!!!

We've just returned from a long weekend at the beach!! We had so much fun over spring break we couldn't wait to go back. We left Thursday afternoon full of excitement. Anna Kayla joined us on Friday(Greg couldn't make it on this trip). We missed him but we all had a very good time together. It was our anniversary trip. Just like us to take the WHOLE family along!!! Here's a little group hug in the sand!
My little sweeties holding hands going down the slide together.

Enjoying the chilly waters of the deep. Not me, I'm taking pictures!!!


This is right after I seriously beat my big guy at putt putt!!



and he's still smiling.





I tied with this big fellow.





Sand castle time...............





didn't they do a good job with dad's help.








loving that ocean and............







waiting to go back again in June. Until then we'll be dreaming of more time in the sand and sun!!
Until next time.............Remember the creator of it all.................
Job 9:8 NIV
He alone stretches out the heavens and treads on the waves of the sea.
Robin









2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a wonderful time away. There is nothing like being at the beach with your children- we always love it! Everyone looks like they had a great time. I know you are so excited that school is almost out- we have to get together then!!!
Blessings!

Randy & Wanda Tafta said...

Hey Robin,

I just love you guys!!!! Happy Anniversary to you and Paul! These blogs are so sweet, thanks for sharing, you all are blessing!!! What a great weekend!!!

Love you,
Wanda