Maybe a LOT of popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both of my little ones were in absolute awe as they watched wide eyed while Elmo and his friends sang and danced away. My heart was full and I too found myself carried away with them. Too often we busy ourselves with “things” so we are unable to enjoy fully the wonder that lies around us. This happens with our walk with God too. My prayer for this year is to recapture those feelings of wonder for our Heavenly Father and not to lose sight of His grandeur in our daily lives.
Until next time………
O give thanks to the Lord of Lords,
for His steadfast love endures forever;
who alone does great wonders,
for His steadfast love endures forever.
Psalm 136:3-4
Robin
Until next time………
O give thanks to the Lord of Lords,
for His steadfast love endures forever;
who alone does great wonders,
for His steadfast love endures forever.
Psalm 136:3-4
Robin

7 comments:
OOOOHHH YUM Popcorn and Elmo!!!! I love the prayer Robin.
Thanks!! Love you all tons!
Looks like you all enjoyed the show!! We went last April and Sarah loved it!!
Have a great week:)
Lisa
Oh I know that was so fun! I would love to take EK to something like that! Maybe soon. Hope you all are doing well. Let's get together soon!!!
Blessings,
Shay
That looks like fun! We took Eliana to see the Wiggles once, she had a blast!
Oh that looks like so much fun!!!! I took WIll and Harry to things like that but have yet to take Kate.
Hello - a long time ago you came to my blog (when we got our referral in September 2007) and you were wondering if our daughter Charlotte (born 9/22/06) was from Chenzhou CWI. I think I was caught up in referral excitement and forgot to get back to you. Anyways, yes - Charlotte is from Chenzhou and I think you said your daughter is as well? Your kids are so beautiful!
Tracy
tracy.emanoff@gmail.com
emanoff-china.blogspot.com
What a FUN time! Popcorn is always a good start to any event.
Post a Comment