Monday, January 26, 2009

Direction???????????

I'm not sure where these two are headed but it looks pretty serious.

I think Clara Beth may be getting instructions over the phone. What do you think?
Even though there are times when I seem to be "lost" and without a clear purpose or direction I am thankful to know who is leading me. Lord help me to take stock each and every day of the direction You are leading me in.
Until next time......................
The steps of the Godly are directed by the Lord.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
Though they stumble, they will not fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand.
Psalm 37:23-24
Robin
Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet. I long for the day when we have sweet Shaylee and my girls can play together!!!
Blessings,
Shay

3 Peanuts said...

They are darling playing together....

Randy & Wanda Tafta said...

They are sooooo precious!!!! Thank you for the words of encouragement too, they are so true and helpful.

Love you all,
Wanda

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are definitely up to something....so cute!!

Have a great week!!

Lisa

Grimes Family said...

It's awesome to see how they are growing and changing. They are just like Josie and Emilie... they seem to fit like a hand in a glove. Josie was meant to be the big sister and Emmie was made to be the little sister!
FYI Josie was from Nanning.